Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wisconsin Historical Society website award recipient for paramountshome.org. The website was one of the first historical websites to digitally archive and find materials about Paramount Records.
- Served as Historic Preservation Commission member under Chairman Ralph Zaun. Served as a Village of Grafton Ad Hoc Committee for downtown development under Administrator Darrell Hofland.
- Chairperson for the Paramount Plaza Walk of Fame in Grafton, WI for an international board of researchers. Planner for various Walk of Fame ceremony events.
- Historical Consultant for Kevin Ramsey’s musicals Grafton City Blues and Chasin’ Dem Blues which have premiered at The Milwaukee Rep Theater and other theaters across the nation.
- Co-created a Paramount Walking Tour booklet. Led countless tours for writers, filmmakers and school groups to name a few.
- Arranged for the first Blues in the Schools program for the entire Grafton School District.
- Researched and found the unmarked grave of the Father of Ragtime Guitar, Arthur Blind Blake with an international team of researchers. Raised funds for and arranged for the musician to have a headstone.
- Pitched the idea of a Paramount Blues Festival to the Cedarburg Cultural Center, Grafton Area Live Arts and the Grafton Jaycees. Provided initial groundwork, education, networking, planning and marketing for the festival. Co-managed the historical tent in the first year.
- Pitched the idea of a segment about Grafton to the producers of the show PBS History Detectives. Worked with the producers for over a year as an historical educator about Paramount Records and Grafton, WI.
- Scholarly contributor to both of Jack White’s Grammy Award winning Paramount box sets.
- Co-founder of historical nonprofit Paramount G.I.G. (Grooves in Grafton). Event planner to raise funds for the Paramount Walk of Fame. Archive collector and manager for a mobile museum.
- Named one of the top people in Ozaukee County by the News Graphic.
- Received public acknowledgement from political representatives Mark Gottlieb, Jessica and Jim Doyle.
- Created the Paramount Records: Recording the Delta Blues since 2011
- Lifetime music educator, director and performer.